Robert Hanley, Vice President, Cyber Solutions Architect
Robert HanleyVice President, Cyber Solutions Architect
Senior Executive Director at Sabre Systems: Currently working on Cyber Security Safety and Mission Assurance as well as Systems Engineering and MBSE. Chairman of the Virginia Tech Aerospace and Ocean Engineering Advisory Board, Member of the Board of Directors for the Association of Airworthiness Professionals and member of the College of Southern Maryland Cyber Security Council.
Former Director, USN/USMC Airworthiness and CYBERSAFE Directorate: Responsible for certifying safety of flight, airworthiness and cybersafety of all U S Navy and Marine Corps aircraft.
Check out Bob’s CMMC Vlogs
- Board of Directors, Temple University Cyber Council
- Chairman, Southern Maryland Cyber and Software Joint Industry, Academia and Government (JAIG) Consortium that includes 40+ colleges/universities, including Virginia Tech.
- Chairman, SMART (Strengthening the Mid-Atlantic Region for Tomorrow) Cyber Committee
- Secretary, Southern Maryland Chapter of AFCEA International
Papers and Publications:
- Staying Competitive with Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification Requirements, PSC Annual Conference, 2020
- Recruiting Challenges for Critical Cybersecurity Positions, PSC Annual Conference, 2019